LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

why, page-11

1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2511
    Starting to sound a little desperate there famoso. Got a T+3 coming up or something?

But I haven't said anything about the resource not being viable, as you'd know if you were actually interested in debating the resource instead of just ramp, ramp, ramp.

I've also clearly said I'm not going to comment on whether it's viable or not as I'm not an analyst. What I do know about is geology. So I can tell you actually have no idea whatsoever about coal, which means you are debating something you know nothing about and you certainly are in no position to claim I'm misleading anyone.

The info he posted is common knowledge that if you did a bit of research you could find out.

So now you're saying I'm right? Gee, make up your mind. Maybe you should follow your own advice and go do some research on coal.

This stock is going down because the entire market is tanking, not because of what anyone's posting on HC. Like I said before I've been posting on TVN for months.

Anyway, I'll let the other posters decide which of us is more credible. Anyone is welcome to put me on ignore if they want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.