EPE enterprise energy limited

should see better times.. Hi All,I have been away for some time...

1. 280 Posts.
    should see better times.. Hi All,
    I have been away for some time now. Was very busy during the xmas holidays and shortly after I suffered a heart attack. This was a very big shock to me considering my age is 40 and after having By-Pass surgery performed I have been relesed from the hospital and at home now.
    Anyway thats another story.

During the past month I have not kept up with the stock market at all or my EPE shares. Looking at EPE share price today for first time in over month and once again I am shocked. Looks like Yellowbank-4 has disappointed, makes you wonder if Warren Lesile knows what he is doing, he tells me he has 40 years of experience, but you could have fooled me!!.

Nevertheless, they did do extremely well with Smegsy-1.
    Looking a QGC today and noticed nice gains from their announcement of 1,000,000 cubic feet per day gas production. EPE Smegsy-1 production was producing 1,000,000 cubic feet per day of gas if not more with 36 barrels of condensate. So, why didn't their share price do better?

Maybe once they announce a contract to supply should see the share price go for a run, hopefully we will hear some good news soon..

Cheers for now,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.