ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

My research tells me there is a bit more to the story of the...

1. 165 Posts.
    My research tells me there is a bit more to the story of the suppressed share price than we have been let on.....in particular, I have been curious as to the whereabouts our former largest shareholder, Firebird Global Master Fund.....now disappeared off the top 20 list, and not one change of substantial shareholder notice to explain their absence.
    While the La Jolla arrangement has certainly suppressed the share price and would have made it difficult to break out of the conversion/dumping cycle they had established, my belief is that if there were tangible results to encourage market interest and absorb the selling over recent times, there would have been less deleterious effects.If Firebird had not chosen to exit during this time, would the downward pressue have been as pronounced?
    Clearly there now needs to be another Firebird to become involved (ie large long-term motivated holder) or Torian will continue to labour in the daytrading melee. The question in shareholders' minds must surely be why they decided to quit so abruptly and absolutely....perhaps a good one for the directors at the AGM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.822K 705.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5844682 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6477702 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.