ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

why, page-5

1. 591 Posts.
    I'm no insider, but I have read most of the prospectus, and I do keep my eyes open.

Given my observations of many retail investors, and how they tend to take advice from their advisers, reading a prospectus may actually make me 'awefully' informed.

I didn't like how much it cost to produce the prospectus, raise the capital and actually list, but I suppose there is not much choice in that regard.

I liked the part in the prospectus where the geologist explains how U3O8 leaches over many years ..... and I like the way that some of the sites have been chosen, and I like the way the exploration has been planned and documented for each of the projects.

I also like the Chinese involvement, as they are building many nuclear power stations and appear to be willing to do all that it takes to secure the required fuel. While the U3O8 price is low, and with Shale gas disrupting the nuclear industry, there will be few large miners brave enough to set up massive new mines, so small players such as ZEUS may well cut out a niche, which would be very good for us.

Keen to hear what you and downunderminer have to say, as you have both been holding for longer than me. (I bought in on the first trading day)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.