AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

pinkdoor to you I have no comment, I am that confused whether...

1. 103 Posts.
    pinkdoor to you I have no comment, I am that confused whether you are pro or con this stock with your ridiculous gibberish I have nothing to say.

To everybody else I am clearly bearish on this stock and have been for some time, and yes I did lose money on it probably like everybody else at this stage. As for the recent announcement I am perplexed by the utter ignorance of any commentator on here that believes for one second it was positive.

They produced as much ounces in the December quarter then they should produce literally in less then a month to be profitable. Their crusher was only down for 2 weeks in December for the upgrades what happened in the other 9/10??

As I stated in a previous be very cautious if they don't post something to say they did good ounces in January becuase their new crushing upgrades have now been up and running for over a month and all they could say is "we expect 100,000 ounces in the January QUARTER? So that tells me January was also a stinker not worth mentioning. The cashflow showed less then $300k in the bank at the end of December so they are bankrupt and as I expected that 25 million debt deal was smoke and mirrors of which they can probably use very little, in limited amounts with strict conditions attached. How could they draw down if they had no way to repay which right now they clearly don't as they run massive quarterly cash losses

Same old story from previous management but now they produce even less ounces per quarter then they ever have with more promises of 100,000 per month coming to a store near you.. stay tuned garbage.

Friday was a sign of the rats exiting the ship before it sinks this thing is a dog, a bankrupt dog with no money that is going to need more dodgey broker deals to sucker more moms and dads investors in to pay salaries. Reminds me of that new wolf of wall street movie and this is the penny stock Leonardo is pitching to honest but misinformed everyday people.

Tread carefully people and do your research. If they do some how start pumping out 100,000k ounces a month in the near future my opinion is completely different on the stock, I think its highly unlikely and like always there will be an excuse why not with their hands out for more money. Look at the powerline they have mentioned for years for example. Is that even in yet? They said in the last one maybe even two capital raisings they were going to use the funds to put that in, is it even in yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.