AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Pinkdoor,Mate, i wasn't here when AYN was worth 14c.It sounds to...

1. 430 Posts.
    Pinkdoor,

Mate, i wasn't here when AYN was worth 14c.

It sounds to me like you are a disgruntled investor, which i could fully understand if you had not stated "i already made my fortune".

This just makes me wonder why you feel the need to down ramp a company you have already cleaned up on.

I can assure i will not be looking to you for advice!!
    I will rely on the company announcements and my own research into the company's fundamentals, and my understanding of the market's (of which you are just one player) sentiment.

For example.... You (one player) down ramped yesterday. Dozens shouted you down! This says to me that the sentiment here is positive, and even stronger now for your efforts.. Thanks :)

I recently came across this stock and bought in on the "hope" that last nights announcement would come to fruition.

I would think that compared to you i am a micro trader. I am relatively (to it seems like most on HC) a new investor and am looking to develop a decent portfolio of which AYN is a part of for now.

I understand that the stock market is risky and we all have a chance of making losses as well as profits, but with the announcement made yesterday AYN is going to be a fun ride early next week and i am happy to be a part of it.

I am not going to make a "fortune" on this stock, but i do believe it is going to help set me up for making a modest income out of the stock market.

I'll keep you updated ;)

For those who have been here long term, i hope the recent developments at AYN can make you a decent return. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.