RMX 25.0% 1.0¢ red mountain mining limited

why , page-21

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    MDO said that the reason it sold its stake in RMX was to fund its Philippines' operations. Good on them and good for MDO and its shareholders (JD is one btw). They could do that because imo thanks to the SPP and the coinciding spectacular and exceptional announcements, MDO had a market to sell their very large RMX holding into; and they did just that almost as soon as they came out of escrow in early March - no wasting time. The RMX SPP enabled MDO to raise much needed funds (C$792,686) for its Agata project. Brilliant! It means that MDO did not have to have to ask its own shareholders for the money, RMX shareholders provided all the cash MDO needed - a kind of CR at a distance. And quite legitimately. All above board. No rules broken. Thanks RMX shareholders. Of course, we got Batangas.

Fwiw, MDO sp has risen from 1.7c to 2.6c since around mid FEB. PRHI did well from its huge 39m CDI purchase of MDO in mid JAN on the ASX and then another 75m directly in late FEB on the Canadian bourse. Very nice.

As I have said before, MDO did well to sell RMX above 1c.

I wonder if MDO just sold the rest of its RMX? I wonder if RMX will find anything at Batangas. I'm sure they've carefully analysed Mindoro's 2003 report.

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $6.998K 740.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 395590 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 714897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.