ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

why

1. 24 Posts.
    Investors, look at replacement cost of these assets, what would it cost to build a best in class and low quartile cost iron ore complex of this size $2-3 Billion, the #1-2 ASEA Steel Producer 2.5Billion, a port 2 Billion, the very best best in class global grinding media 2-4Billion. Warren Buffet would add all these up and deduct total debt and say buy-buy-buy because it's not a matter of "if" but instead "when" this stock wakes up and all of you will be wishing should of, could of etc....I have been reading about people talking administration, well your government would intervene in a heart beat, then seen people talk about crappy iron ore, well not too long same people where complaining that ARI were not moving fast enough and large enough in iron ore, recently seen people talk about buying asset top of the cycle, well if they did not buy the consumable business from Anglo (grinding media) and/or iron knob would have been a huge mistake as they leveraged an existing grinding media business into the largest global leader and adjoining ore body with same assets, port etc.. there is a lot of head games going on and I am very concern that some crafty people are bashing this stock so they can buy more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.