1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Hey Markie You called the short well But believe the 25k was a...

1. 76 Posts.
    Hey Markie
    You called the short well
    But believe the 25k was a fixed fee for the initial trial clients
    They company then attempted to roll them onto fixed price contracts and i don't think they really took to it
    They then evolved the model to the talent pools where immediately they started to get more traction, start them with 5-25 pools and then have them scale
    I don't disagree that some holes looking backwards but to be fair all tech companies need to evolve there biz model and quickly
    The talent pool model went live in November and i believe Q4 signings should all be deployed over next month or two so only then will u get revenue of circa 4.2m/12 per month, it should then ramp with further new bookings and as clients increase pool numbers - lets see what Q1 delivers but should be another circa 4m at least with 20 new clients
    There tech is still evolving but much better positioned with Mariannas than where it was previously , new roll outs should continue to deliver better results
    Anyway i think the bearish nature of HC now is probably a sign of close to a bottom, as was the bullish sentiment and yes anything north of 2-2.50 was way ahead of itself
    i think the assymmetry now favours the upside massively if they can deliver - you cant doubt they are in the right space and a massive market
    Plenty of other tech rubbish and others out there with same/greater market caps, no cash and very little hope
    Time will tell all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.