re: tigerten Tiger Ten , you may not realise it, for reasons...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    re: tigerten Tiger Ten , you may not realise it, for reasons unknown apart from your own self ignorance. But if Australia strike Iraq unilaterally without proper UN authority, Australia is in breach of International Law, the only scum will be the idiots that support these actions.

Sadam is no Hitler, you watch too much t.v- go and read a book or something.

Believe me, if Australia breach International law I will become a Canadian (plenty of resource speccys there to trade, no skin off my nose). There is no way in hell, I will associate myself with inane silly International criminals. I'm sure the ATO won't miss my upper tax bracket.
    If the UN sanction the attack, then that is all it should take to overthrow SH and we had the chance to overthrow him in 1991 but for reasons unknown we didn't!!
    If we take on Saddam because he punished his 'own' because of treason i.e southern Shiites and Kurds, then it shouldn't matter to any of us, should it?

The penalty for treason in the U.S, is the death penalty.

There are too many clueless uninformed phools with big dangerous clap traps. If the UN ok to take out Saddam, then we should go ahead with all guns blazing, just like when the UN ok'd to liberate Kuwait and then imposed trade sanctions on Iraq to weaken them further. Big Talk TT, small brain. How is DRN going ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.