IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

So why then in 2016 at 32 cents and 25 cents was your sentiment...

1. 200 Posts.
    So why then in 2016 at 32 cents and 25 cents was your sentiment *buy*. Thoughout the years of 2015 and 2016, never did your sentiment once change to *hold* or *sell*.

Going through your post history (which I have done), the evidence does not match with what you are now saying. You were super bullish during these periods, yet you now say you sold for monster profits, yet you had no clue about the problems that would come later? Cmon mate. Your either telling us a furfy now, or you have been for the last couple years throughout 2015 and 2016.

Your previous advice was to buy at these prices 32 & 25 cents, you were even saying things like taking from *the weak hands* inferring that you were going to load up, not only that you were talking up a 1 dollar share price Party.

You in fact called it a *screaming buy at 28 cents*.

Heres another one

1. Beany my family and mates have been completely greedy and are very happy to sit on our substantial parcels for this short term dip to do its thing due to the irrational humans selling not only with MBE, but others in the same sector.

The fundamentals and OS success will become apparent sooner than you think IMO.

And yes it's the best time to accumulate IMO, a bit like a pre Xmas sale.

Ho Ho Ho
      Report PostReply with quote
      MBE (ASX)
      Price at posting: 25.5¢
      Sentiment: Buy
      Disclosure: Held
    Last edited by minzwear: 29/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.