IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Minz, my sentiment has always been "Buy" because at the time,...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Minz, my sentiment has always been "Buy" because at the time, and as is the case now, I believe the company is moving forward, increasing their EPS and have a very bright future. No one could have predicted the DCB problem which was unforeseen for management and us punters, but the fundamentals are still very strong with their EPS likely to be north of 1c this FY. The last time they had an EPS of 0.8c they were around 25c.

I was forced to sell a reasonable parcel at 25c and 32c from memory due to my house reno being way over budget, not because my sentiment had changed. As it turned out this forced profit taking was a godsend as I got my original out plus a substantial profit which as Q says is always the way to go.

I didn't mention the sale because my holding is still very substantial, and has been beefed back up from with a new average of 5.4c. I'm not going to divulge the holding as it's not appropriate, but trust me when I tell you it matches my absolute confidence in the company along with my family and mates.

So you and Billcan can turn off my posts if you like, or take me at my word that my view on MBE is still consistent, but with natural caution given what's happened to the company and the amount of my hard earned invested.

They are still going to deliver a very handy $5.3 mil and $8-8.5 mil this FY (thanks to C2B and organic growth) with a more favourable tax ruling on their OS income which we've all forgotten about last FY, which may surprise on the NPAT upside.

In other words I've got my money where my mouth is and we can see if I'm right over the next few years as Neil gets their EBITDA back to $9.5 mil and beyond hopefully. And the SP won't be anywhere near 7.5C IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.