IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Q, I like the sound of the C2B acquisition which can lead to...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Q, I like the sound of the C2B acquisition which can lead to substantial increases in profit with PF, Punch and Vismond providing over 100% returns according to management over the years compared to leaving their profits in the bank earning 3 or so %. And thank god they did this which has saved their backsides.

"Profitable and growing business immediately EPS accretive to MBE".

"C2B is immediately scalable, highly complimentary and will be easily integrated into our PM operation. Given the partnership with TPF, integration will be seamless".

The key to the marketing side is the higher margins and swiftly payback on MBE's marketing spend compared to DCB. This is likely to deliver more consistent and recurring profits off a lower turnover which is fine with me.

It's all about Neil being able to deliver and rebuild the credibility which is coming off a very nice $5.3 mil EBITDA base, not a 2c and loss making entity with cash burn which is where he and Thorpey had to build from 5 years ago.

There is much to be confident about as long as the EPS rises to 1c + and company risks have been properly addressed which looks to be the case IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.