IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

And Minz, while you are looking at my exuberant posts, look back...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    And Minz, while you are looking at my exuberant posts, look back as far as you like to see my very consistent view about MBE listing its EPS and profits from losses to an EBITDA of $290K, $2,140 mil, $3,150 mil, $5.09 mil and the impressive $9.5 mil in only 5 years. A SP that was certainly traded and lifted to bases on 5c, 10c, 18c, 25c, 30c and peaked at 44c when the market got ready for a possible DCB extravaganza in November 2015.

So I think was was entitled to be confident and posting as such all the way through and have been more measured since the fall from grace. That said, the fall in my view does not in any way reflect the current shape and value of the business which will become clearer as each update is released off a new base of $5.3 mil and a NPAT that should also recover sharply as the EBITDA heads back to $8 mil plus thanks to C2B, Punch, PF, Vismond and the dramatic stoppage of DCB advertising which was also holding back their profits with long lag times for a return.

It's all about which PE you place on the company, but based on an EPS of around 1c this FY, 7.6c is nowhere near where it should be with plenty of upside for those who have some faith.

Time will tell I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.