IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Why, page-85

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Q, like Pokerface I absolutely cleaned up by buying most of mine at 2 & 5c and sold plenty at 32c & 25c as I needed cash to pay for my reno and thought I'd better take some off the table. Boy am I glad I did that given the free-fall.

So that's a tidy 1600% and 1250% on significant dollars. So MBE has been life changing for me and I've kept a big parcel and added a stack more recently at 5.4, 5.5 & 8.6c with an overall average of 5.4c. My old average was 5.1c.

So this is why I don't worry about little "pissy" low % trades, it's boring and not my style. But I also respect there is a very handy living from trading the stock. I don't have time unfortunately as I have to run my business which consumes most of my life.

My advice is to buy as many as you can at these levels, look at their past form and decide whether it's likely they will climb to 20-25c based on their marketing model and simple EPS growth. My view is their original marketing model is now back in focus with the brains behind it is now the CEO. C2B is going to add another $2.5 EBITDA from the get-go plus integration efficiencies and organic growth.

It's heading north IMO, just how quickly is the only question which is why I'm ready for another big kill with my mate Poker, Ados and my other mates in the top 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.