GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Well RC. You have finally figured that your ' Tiger by the tail...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well RC.
    You have finally figured that your ' Tiger by the tail ' is merely a tabby in an oversize onesy , and you are obviously not alone!
    Can anyone explain to me exactly what this company has to sell.
    I bought in a while back when the company had nothing to sell .... but thought it would have eventually,.... held while the company had nothing to sell but thought that those raised millions of investment would do it. I now cant wait to get out, now the company has nothing to sell. Unless of course there is anyone on here that could prove we have a product that generates and acceptable amount energy with the acceptable amount of degradation and with acceptable longevity........................................ crickets ........................
    If so please try to avoid 'dyesol speak ' ie. a week equals a month .... month equals a year yah dee yah.

A shop with an open sign , a till , and nothing on the shelves. Why no investor ? ....... duh!
    RC. You must really have something you are not telling us about if you are still hopeful of investment. PROVE IT WORKS !
    What the hell have these people been doing with all that money ?
    They got to the moon swifter.

My sentiment is hold. Irony only.
    I wouldn't be so annoyed if the market was open so we could've made a choice. Its do or die.
    Sorry for all you guys that ploughed a lot in . Hope it does turn out well for y'all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.