GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Why, page-15

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Greatcell Aurora newsletter august 2018:

Q:  Would you (Richard Caldwell) say we should buy Greatcell Shares?
    A:  I would consider it an excellent time to buy GSL shares once they trade again: (1) we are moving inexorably towards commercialization of our technology, (2) corporate interest has never been greater, (3) newly invested equity capital of $1 will be matched by at least an additional $1.5 of non-diluting grant funds i.e. $1 (dilution) + $1.5 (non-dilution) = $2.5, (4) the successful production of a large scale prototype will significantly de-risk the development of a PSC PV product (5) the MAD prototype can seed multiple emerging international projects where GSL seeks to operate as a 50% JV partner and (6) the incumbent 1st and 2nd generation producers cannot ignore the emerging threat it has clear and tangible cost and performance benefits. However, it is important that GSL as an investment is consistent with your risk profile, so I would recommend independent investment advice if you’re unsure.

Q:  When will trading on disallowed resume?
    A:  We cannot say exactly, as refinancing negotiations are incomplete, but we believe it is imminent.

http://www.greatcellsolar.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Aurora-Newsletter-August-2018-Final.pdf
    Last edited by drewtho: 10/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.