GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Why, page-7

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    It is apparent after the long suspension of trading that all GSL announcements are viewed on here through a dark and angry lens. I have no doubt that most comments on here are by people with far greater knowledge and experience than I. I fully acknowledge that the views presented predicting negative outcomes, while having some emotional component, are fair and rational. Perhaps harsh reality - I am a realist.

If I may, I would like to postulate an alternative outcome, which I believe to be plausible and rational. I strongly believe in the GSL technology and their future as a major player in the industry. I also believe it would be a smart move for a major share holder to invest the $10 million required to move forward. Also a smart move for New Moonie Petroleum to hedge their bets by venturing into the alternative energy market. I believe the required finance will be forthcoming is what I am saying.

Without a doubt, Richard's cred has taken a bit of a hit. Perception is everything. For GSL to get back into the market because they are feeling the pressure to do so is the wrong message, and would negatively impact on the SP. A planned return is required. After securing the required finance, by lodging fully audited accounts prior to seeking ASX relisting, Richard would be laying all his cards on the table without embellishment or exaggeration. Full disclosure, no smoke and mirrors. The message being "I know you may be angry, but this is where we are at right now. We are back on the rails in better shape than before, so it would be a good idea to stay on board".

Just one possible outcome, but the one I am rooting for. Come on Richard - close the deal man, and please ....make it soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.