FBR 0.00% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Exactly you ever tried to talk about CSL or FPH or Ramsay on HC...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Exactly you ever tried to talk about CSL or FPH or Ramsay on HC or great stocks like BAP NXT NCK ARB ZZZZZZZ

I’m pretty sure most on this thread are all in FBR hence the angst panic and worry about FBR not releasing info quick enough .Sheesh I think FBR have released a swag of info lastv12 months and laid the timelines out in the update in the reports . Problem is me market isn’t buying the story like you guys want it to maybe this story doesn’t have a happy ending 

Sure starting to look that way SP wise anyway stagnant drifting SP never do much on ANNS they just spike to higher low points  and retrace as recovery of capital moves in 

i really hope you guys don’t have your heart set on huge appreciation in the SP when build 1 ANN comes it’s not going to happen as those now heavily under water will meet the buying with selling that is logical given the frenzy that took Fbr to 30 those who did not take profits as I suggested at the time may be prudent have given a stack of profit back or new comers in the 25-30 region in a world of pain 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $327.8K 7.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 569244 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 54026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.