FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

WHY?, page-67

1. 3,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Over the years, I got repeatedly shocked by your confusing stances, backs and forths. You claimed HC is tiny little hole makes no difference to anything, but I found you a master of this playground, this is your game.

I'm not in a phase for vast diversification, never pretended I do either, everyone has different investment phases or style, it's my money to win or lose at this stage, call me one stock or 5 stocks, whatever I got no issue with that at all. Also true, me and some others placed a lot of faith and time in this one because we believe FBR is going to be a game changer of the century, laugh at it, as you always do, doesn't change things for me at least.

Hocky, I got no problem with diversification or your calling this is going all the way down the hills, just one thing that really really confuses me that I have been silent about for a long time:

- If I sold a stock that I no longer believe in, I just don't think I would keep coming back and shooting it down everyday simply because my other 22 stocks are 'boring' and worth little comments at all, really? that boring?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.