GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

why, page-4

1. 7,432 Posts.
    can understand your concern,pittyoo.Especially if you bought above these levels.It's at my Breakeven at this time.

The things that stike me-
    No BAD news whatsoever.In fact steady Announcements of Right and Proper Steps to Progress.
    The DYE "muck" works,it's seems beyond Developmental and on the Brink of Production in BULK early next year.

As far as I can ascertain the Price Drop is mostly due to a Lack of Interest.Buyers aren't BUYING DYE.The Scenario/Tale has gone Stale.You know about Dave Gellbaum,pittyoo?Well his Substantial Holding of 16+% is Break Even at 160ish.He can afford the Paper Loss but can you?

Now Today there are many small parcels hitting the Bid.This is "assumed" to be a Big Player,because Selling like this requires a Sophisticated Computer Programme more "expensive and more Institutional" than your run of the mill Pilgrim.

This method is known also as Sucker Baiting.Draw the Price Down so auto/manual Stops get activated by "lesser" Holders.

Problem is,though,it's also a Method of Divesting/Selling a Large Holding at the Best Price and a lot of "Tricky" thinking comes into the mind of one who Simply believes in DYE.
    Like does Mr Big know something I don't so that's Why they're Selling and maybe I should too?

Ohh pity you if you go the Paranoid in the Chaos of the Share Market,pittyoo.
    But do tell us what you decide and especially Why.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.