ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

why, page-10

1. 240 Posts.
    The fact we are all here is testimony to the fact that we all see the potential of ESI.

With that said time is ticking, yes for Lignite dewatering for use in power stations ESI appear to be by far in the lead and I'm not concerned with other technologies trumping ESI for 'clean coal' technologies and there are huge lignite stocks world wide.
    My concerns are with alternative lignite technologies that are in virtually the same state of R&D break out. It doesn't take much of an internet search to find tens of co's that are pushing there tech to convert lignite into this or that and most of them sound pretty interesting.

Take hurricane oil (spitfire oil) for example (listed overseas). Now should these guys get there act together then I can see automotive grade lignite products would be far more attractive for the gov to support than a bit of eco improvements to "dirty brown coal power stations".

Time is imperative, Con needs to step up and prove his worth, step up or step aside.

Thats my two bobs worth..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8 2.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 16431514 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13787668 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.