BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

why, page-2

1. 31,084 Posts.
    market logic, the early buyers ramped it max, dumped out when the hype reached its nexus last month. Now investors like u who probably didnt learn some technical anaysis techniques on chart and cant read or dont bother to read charts are left holding the hot potatoe so to speak

Now i am not trying to be mean here but i see this time and time again, when it hit 29c i said it was due a traceback using momentum indicators esp RSI and MACD-H and it was going to fall heavily the rampers heaped it on me and yet its down towards 10c and less now.
    So what can u do now , avoild the hype, be an early buyer of a reasonable stock that will rise

U can keep holding RAU and trust me theres going to be no activity for a while ( take a look at the GNL chart) over 4 years.

Or u can avoid getting sucked in to the nexus of buying speccies when they are at their peak and get in before it lifts off , the difference between a successful day trader and one that gets bundled out very quickly is a stop loss order

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.