ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

why, page-27

1. 408 Posts.
    Kojasper,

Are you serious with that comment? How the hell can you make an informed investment decision if you refuse to acknowledge anything negative about a company you're invested in?? I can assure you that this company is far from perfect, therefore you should be taking into account all opinions, not just the ones that confirm what you are so desperately wanting to believe to be true.

Do you think you'll make better or worse investment decisions if all you do is read positive comments on stocks?? In other words, whether you like it or not Im doing you a favour by highlighting some of the cons of this company.

Just because what I say may be negative doesnt mean its not constructive. So you can go on telling me to get out of your thread. Or you can read what I write, as well as what other people write and use ALL the information to form your opinion on the stock as opposed to just focussing on the bits that confirm what you want to believe. It can only help you avoid stocks like this one in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.