ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

I don't get why the majority of people are so desperate for this...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I don't get why the majority of people are so desperate for this stock to do everything it promises (in terms of upside potential) in a couple days.

If you like the stock give it time, ignore the downward movements (actually don't ignore them, use them to top up if you have the spare cash - again only if you like the stock).

Sure it hurts the spreadsheet when the stock falls significantly, but i bet it will hurt a LOT more if you sell it and miss the upside you were always expecting (but were to scared to hang on). Again, my IGO experience was a painful one that I still relive and think what could have been.

Djzab...it would help if your opinions were atually factual...for example, your comment 'they havent found oil for 20 years' is a little silly when they just found 143m of it. You also seem to not realise that we are well aware that the company did nothing for so long...but you seem to ignore the fact that that was because it was operated as a shell for a long time (during which i bet noone here was invested in it anyway)...but that changed last year when assets were vested into it, not to mention new mgt...so to consider the last 20 years is again a little silly. Go post on bluechip stocks or something...your comments are completely irrelevant and, worse, boring.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.