XJO 0.23% 7,682.0 s&p/asx 200

why, page-15

1. 8,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Well Voltaire made a fair bit in property whilst sitting on the property kept reading about companies and shares and thought this is far more interesting than houses !

Sold the properties invested in shares and watched the market collapse ! Ahhhhhhhhhh !

Maybe years before I recover my loses but have learnt a harsh lesson but has only made me more determined to suceed.

The strange thing is with regards to my portfolio it looks in better shape now than before the crash with more shares in companies I like the look of even though monetary value is 51% down on initial investment.

My trading stratergy is far different from you amazing tools.Read research gut feeling simple and you may laugh but fundamentals are a big factor.

I think the recent market turmoil has been a bit of a blessing making me appreciated what I did have and learning a hell of alot more in the last 12 months than what I had in the 4 previous years.

Will I succeed only time will tell but we all on HC enjoy the information and the challange as well as any financial rewards that we may achieve.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.