Why_You_Should_Get_JabbED, page-94

1. 5,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Sigh
    So like you they're converting deaths after vaccine to deaths from vaccine. Big difference.
    I'll repeat the text from a previous post of mine

"COVID deaths after vaccine of course will rise, especially so in the last few months cos people have only just started getting vaccinated, in the last few months. The deaths are those reported post vaccine. It's your twist that it was due to the vaccine. Some may have been due to the vaccine and that will come out after investigation by the US central authority just as it did here with the deaths reported to the TGA . 3 or is it 4 have died from blood clots which is a rare condition in some people triggered by the AZ vaccine.

Like I said in my previous post it is mandatory after any drug, medical procedure etc, no doubt for a certain time period, to report deaths so they can be investigated. If a person is hooked up to a breathing machine and ravaged with COvid then I think you could safely say COVID killed them, they may/may not have had underlying morbidities but I think you can safely say it was COVID that killed them."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.