WMI 0.72% $1.40 wam microcap limited

Thanks to all for your thoughts. My plan on investing has been...

1. 22 Posts.
    Thanks to all for your thoughts. My plan on investing has been to use LIC for where I don't feel confident enough investing ( o/s stocks ) and in the case of WMI as peejay2 mentioned, in micro/small cap stocks. I am put off by the volatility and ability to properly research them. WAM have this expertise and the growing fully franked dividends of the WAM stable are very enticing. Its just the paying/holding at a premium to NTA that I am grappling with.

Thanks to TheCapatilist for some interesting thoughts to ponder and it's something I will implement going forward. I own HM1 and was thinking of selling some above 4.5 a while ago but didn't and will put some more thought to devising a plan. HM1's performance up to a few months ago was stellar but like most managers/funds they do usually go thru periods of under performance and/or revert to the mean. Maybe LIC can be traded like some cyclical stocks - i.e. sell at a premium to NTA and buy back below or around NTA. Time to do some back testing.

The other LIC I like apart from WMI, HM1 is WQG .

Thanks again to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.010(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $387.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.39 $173.3K 124.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17230 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 34599 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.