well I am suspicious as to why the world leaders and their...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    well I am suspicious as to why the world leaders and their govt's are not doing anything much about the problem....however they all seem to like the idea of an ETS....where only a few are expected to reap big profits...
    at the expense of all others..who will pay higher energy costs and taxes....
    I guess all that blackmail money paid to the govts by the biggest offenders...is the thing that keeps them quiet..
    about any real changes....

oh, and if anyone of them was serious about global warming...why do they fly everywhere, on every possible occasion....I thought the emissions from aircraft were massive....
    and Barak Obama had 8 big gas guzzling vehicles in his entourage at the recent meeting...
    so a video conference with almost zero emissions could not do the same, or have the same result....nah...its just another photo opportunity.....Copenhagan will be the same..
    US and China are not doing anything about it....they may be the bigest emitters...
    hypocrites is the word that springs to mind....

and look at this...Turnbull should be shunted straight out the door, and fast...
    Up to 30 MPs, senators may cross floor over ETS

AAP
    November 19, 2009 10:31am

UP to 30 Liberal MPs and senators are set to defy their leader Malcolm Turnbull on emissions trading, one of the party's prominent climate change sceptics said.
    More than a third of the party would "probably cross" the floor of Parliament to vote against the scheme even if Labor agreed to Coalition amendments, backbencher Dennis Jensen said.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26371046-29277,00.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.