WIN 11.1% 2.4¢ widgie nickel limited

Lots of downward selling pressure at the moment - the sells...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Lots of downward selling pressure at the moment - the sells outweigh the buys by quite a bit. Interesting that the top shareholders have increased their stakes in WIN whilst all this is quiet and flat - they might know good news we aren't aware of yet?

We are certainly waiting on some good news to boost interest and volumes. Will be great to hear more about what's happening in the background. If management read up, here are some of the things I'd love to hear about (and surely others would have more, too).

• Given drilling has exposed some super-rich sulphides where we weren't expecting them, will Widgie revise the tier, percentage and quantity potential overall in tonnes and class? (Noted as 168,150t of Ni)
    • When is mining likely to commence? We were advised it could be earlier than first planned (as early as 5 months away was mentioned)
    • Are we fully funded for mining to commence? I note we're cashflow positive, but does that encompass all drilling & the actual commencement of mining? If we're continuing to be cashflow positive, is there potential for early dividends from WIN shares (jumping the gun here) ?
    • With the Kambalda processing - is there a grade cut-off? Do we have an estimate of the grade we'll be processing through them?
    • If the grade of Nickel from the sulphides is high, will we use 'Battery Grade' phrasing/terminology in future documents? (this will pique investor interest)
    • If we have an idea of supply, is there any estimate (even ball-park) of yearly output potential?
    • If we have battery-grade output post BHP processing, are we likely to see any supply contracts/agreements with any companies?

Probably too many questions, and I think there'd be more from others! Good luck to all holders, and ride out the quiet, flat times. This is a good time to adjust your DCA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $20.91K 836.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 919736 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 101025 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.