WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

My paranoid mind thinks yes. Especially given it only happened...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    My paranoid mind thinks yes. Especially given it only happened after everyone started watching. Would be an easy way to try shake confidence - but selling for 0.01c doesn't win the 'smart ruse' award. I think they might have underestimated the intelligence of investors, or perhaps overestimated their own.

We're sitting on a crazy amount of battery mineral wealth (the new oil) on the cusp of an electric car revolution, like the death of film, or incandescent light bulbs etc. Each battery needs a lot more Nickel than it does Lithium. As I see it, we're sitting on an oil field in the 80s, and we're a mining company. I think this will be a divvie stock from hell soon enough. The Lithium/Nickel boom hasn't truly started, only the speculator boom has, with plenty of people jumping on Lithium shares just to be in the 'next big thing', but not doing their homework about the company.

But the tide is going out, and the other faux Lithium 'exploration' companies will fade into obscurity. Like the dot.com boom where everyone used the buzzwords to try get investor money. Only producers of real, tangible minerals will be left.

Last edited by Kerbifer: 01/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.