WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

100% I reckon they've factored that in, and will pull it when...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    100% I reckon they've factored that in, and will pull it when about 5k is gone. Classic dumb sell wall to try trigger panic sells. It's not working though. Small volumes at the lower prices only.

I'm guessing someone is trying to get the price down for a low buy-in. Not nearly enough shorts to justify wanting it down for that reason, unless they're undisclosed shorts. Someone could see gaol time for that.

I admit, I love watching them try to trigger panic - then the only sells that happen are their own to pull the price down. Ladder sells cost them money. Meanwhile we're holding. Who is stupid enough to sell just before mining starts? Haha

@Johnderrick - I think once interest starts on this, it's going to bounce up. Low liquidity, stuff all shares on issue - the perfect mix of gunpowder. I think an easy 2b market cap when we're mining, but before that? Who knows. Good team at the helm with business links to Mercedes Benz and companies in the USA.

We sit back and watch the old market antics which don't seem to work very well anymore. It's cute that they try, though.
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 02/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.