WIN 2.94% 3.5¢ win metals ltd

Widgie Nickel LTD, page-490

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Azzuri,
    My 2 cents worth. The issue key issue for WIN is the register. It is almost exclusively populated by NMT holders. It is tightly held (hence low volume) but not well known or understood by the wider market at this stage.

Management team have been chosen for execution of the production plan - not marketing.

If you believe that the best route to value accretion is through execution of the mining plan then sit back and wait about 2 years. Maybe add to your holding if you believe the longer term story.

If you believe the best route to value accretion is through Investor relations messaging and marketing then contact the company and agitate for more effort in this area but I do not think it is a "core strength" for the existing management team.

I suppose it depends to some degree on your time horizon and investment strategy.

By the way, I am not saying wanting better IR is an unjustified position, it has its place, but the BOD have chosen execution first. I also think that the MD does a reasonable job on communication but he is largely preaching to the existing register - and they are already believers.

Just my opinion.
    Cheers,
    SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $432 12.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 137580 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 142637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.