WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Could be a result of lots of selling-off. The recent West Oz...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Could be a result of lots of selling-off. The recent West Oz investment company that dumped their shares, and even Mr Reed dropping over a million shares in the past few months has certainly slowed that ascent (see the most recent ASX notice).

I think there are lots of variables that aren't mathematically factored in. When there are constant sell-offs, there are psychological buying/selling impacts. Same goes for dilution (which we're lucky enough to not deal with) - when the momentum is slowed by a sell-off, it makes already reluctant investors panic a little. The result is less buying, less growth, and in effect less interest across a time period because of the former.

Let's hope there's not a heap more selling to give us the chance to grow and gain attention. The reality is that most investors buy into the green. They buy what's going up. So at this early point - staying in the green is really important.

All we can do is watch, but the advantage is that we get to buy in cheap still. I thought I'd be progressively buying over 50c-60c by now, but luckily I'm getting 2 shares for the price of one based on my expectations.

The ABC article shared by @deanotrader just above is worth a read by everyone. And as someone in my family said - other news companies are likely to mirror this story. People will be hunting Nickel miners, and we'll see heaps of those dodgy explora-corp companies pop up and name themselves Nickel-whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.