WIN 8.89% 4.9¢ win metals ltd

Widgie Nickel LTD, page-498

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    That’s a good question Dogman, I think it means the market value the market is putting on our contained battery grade nickel but when I multiply it by the total contained nickel then add som £20m cash in bank you don’t get to our market cap. But I still think that what it means, if you look at contained nickel on the first few name listed you can see the market value per tonne is much higher than ours ( they may be in production I haven’t checked) but the inference being I think is that should we get into production and or the market were to give us a similar in ground value per tonne then there’s considerable valuation growth to be had ie we are undervalued in comparison to some of our peers. If these others are indeed producing or have off take partners agreed I can understand why they have a higher in ground valuation per tonne reflected in their MC compared to us but put air space between that black dot and our contained tonnage and we should be many times todays share price.
    Stand to be corrected as I’m guessing a bit here and don’t understand why my maths don’t get me closer to our MC, perhaps the asset in itself has a value attached plus the by product palladium gold etc as they are only comparing the nickel value in isolation, Loop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.