WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

My guess is the grade of Nickel. I know Mincor had some pretty...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    My guess is the grade of Nickel. I know Mincor had some pretty impressive intercepts of super super high grade (up to 11% for around 7m). So their stuff is likely to be top notch for EVs, not just stainless steel knives.

We've since made some crazy intercepts of 18m @ 4.67m, 12m at 3.4% and all the rest - we're still running on the original info releases, and the Widgie website reflects those old values, too.

I think everything will change when we have a resource revalue inside the next month. The data comparisons kicking around are at the old known 'low grades' and old total tonnage - but we've since found insane amounts of very high grade sulphides. It's certainly time to update that old 163kt reference with the 1.2% cutoff threshold. It's what new investors would see when they look up the details, not having any clue of what we're really sitting on.

The issue we face next is BHP and IGO trying to buy us out. BHP have been hassling everyone with Nickel resources, but not offering anything really impressive as a takeover bid. Hopefully our shareholders reject offers that aren't relative to the increasing demand and potential of Widgie and its high grade reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.