WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

This is certainly a sh!tty part of the journey. I think...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    This is certainly a sh!tty part of the journey. I think management could do a little more to keep us informed. The releases aren't super clear to the average investor, so I really think they need an investor relations position. Articulating the upside of assays and broader potential in the coming nickel boom is paramount for spiking investor confidence.

We're on the cusp of a nickel boom that will p!ss all over the lithium fervour of the past 24 months. I'd like to see Widgie SELL our impressive assay results in announcements rather than just hoping using bold font across some figures might somehow do the trick of emphasising key points in their ASX updates.

Widgie will be doing a captial raise before mining next year (confirmed by my question in the investor presentation), and the amount of shares issued will depend on the SP at that point. I love widgie for the fact that we aren't diluted and don't have a billion shares on issue.

If we can't get any growth before the cap raise, they're going to have to print hundreds of millions of shares for the cap raise - thus making us just like every other mine out there, and stifling our growth. The estimated cost for mining is only ~25m (low Capex setup) though.

David Reed needs to stop dumping his shares so early in the journey to allow Widgie the chance to get off this horrid $0.30c support level.

The biggest news of the year is coming before the end of this month. The endowment recalculation. This will define Widgie's place among the other players like Mincor (who BHP keep trying to buy out).

We wait. We watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.