WIN 5.56% 3.8¢ widgie nickel limited

Widgie Nickel LTD, page-487

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Very good points raised. It's hard to hold on whilst the rest of the market goes bananas, but there's a reason not everyone gets rich from the market. I remember back in my early investor days, chasing the green - thinking I could climb in to a share rising and ride it up. The reality is that companies that go up fast almost invariably cool off. So buying in on the way up is a guaranteed way to actually go backwards in the short term.

Re the manipulation of the price - there's plenty to see. Constant sell-downs of literally 32c trades to drop the price by a percentage, taking advantage of the spread. I think of it exactly the same way as you've articulated. If someone was pumping the price and selling off, then I'd be concerned, but this is the reverse - someone wants the price low, and whenever it dips a decent amount, the buy volumes increase. Someone wants in, not out.

Thanks for sharing the resource graph/peer comparison. We'll revisit this graph when we reassess our assets. Enormous amounts of previously undiscovered high grade deposits have been found since Widgie's known resources were published, so I wonder where our kt will sit after?

All in all, the future is bright, but we're sitting on a ship with no sails (for now). Certainly don't want to regret chasing growth stocks and having them cool down on me. It's the long hold, but build your position. Instead of having to DCA your way as it rises, it's sitting flat for us to build a position.

I have a feeling all the other Nickel miners are going to keep rising, and eventually draw attention to Widgie by way of the buzzword Nickel.

Future looks good for Widgie. Western Areas Mining was a interesting to watch until it got bought out by IGO! Looking forward to our resource re-calc in the next few months.

Last edited by Kerbifer: 15/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $8.212K 214.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 278000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ 15000
Last updated 12.10pm 07/05/2024 ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.