AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

Siam,While I hesitate to reply to your claims and assumptions I...

1. 7,123 Posts.
    Siam,

While I hesitate to reply to your claims and assumptions I feel that I must, even if it is just to clear the air.

Of course there are "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" when it comes to investing in equities. The issue IS = Where do YOU rate AZM?

You assume that "most investors" are ignorant by stating that they cannot "spot the important differences" - Your second paragraph. I for one take issue to such an ill conceived assumption. My opinion is that successful Investors are very astute = they ponder long and do due diligence before committing their hard earned cash.

I certainly "care" about the AZM Gold intersections, But I look at them in context and not selectively choose a couple in isolation..... btw, the "weeping willows" who missed on the west African Gold rush are weeping all right = tears of lost opportunity to buy in at bargain base prices.

"Bubble"? YES! it is coming, but it has not even formed a bubble like "spike" that is indicative of ALL bubbles - including the Tech and Uranium ones of the past decade.

Am I EXCITED? ..... You Betcha, I am!

Trade well and Invest PRUdently, Siam!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.