AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

width & grade of gold intersections , page-2

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    With 126 views, I'm surprised no-one has yet defended Azumah.

Parrot, I value your opinion. Afterall you probably are the foremost commentator on gold and gold stocks on HC and you get it right most of the time. That was a funny comment "what would I know by examining a company's drill results" I think you know a great deal about this caper and probably make a living from it.

Your're probably right again about the drill results. I have a small understanding so I'll take your word for it. I agree that there are better company's with better drill results out there. Azumah will never become a Newcrest or have the mine life of a Kingsgate or Troy. But it doesn't have those share prices either.

What we do have is a JORC compliant indicated and inferred resource of over 1.1 million ounces of gold and plans to extract this gold at 100,000 oz/year. Now that's got to be worth more than 60c!
    Also land holdings of 3,157 km2 with considerable exploration upside. Including over 100km strike of prospective Birimian greenstone belt - a geological setting known to host world class gold deposits throughout Ghana and West Africa. That big find is just a matter of time.

We all make our own investment decisions and even though the drill results aren't that great I'm happy to be in AZM. I got my first lot at 22c and then again in the mid 30's. So it's performed great for me. You can't bag a stock that's gone up nearly 300%.
    I see exciting time's ahead for the majority of gold stocks, not just AZM with sentiment switching to the gold sector and juniors in particular. Some will perform better than others but in the long run I believe we won't lose.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.