FBR 8.00% 2.7¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger AG and "Waas", page-3

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Alcamy again, truely most valued member here, the insights you share really fill up the holes, thanks for sharing.

I remotely remember reading 2015 prospectus on the performance shares, that there are 5 business models being considered for HX105 at the time, one of them being revenue on per brick sold, it's also mentioned two years ago in 2017 AGM, I think this all explained why we never heard any update on the CAT FBR collaboration at f'all, I think now I want to summarise that FBR used CAT as a marketing tool, the MOU is purely for marketing and a back up plan, and it worked really well, SP shot up to 30c.

Now it all makes sense, as FBR has every reason to keep pursuing this WAAS business model, as strategy start to mature, it's time to lose the tie with CAT and move forward.

I always wondered, as well, what's in this for Brickworks, they don't have much investment yet they are one of the key drivers in the background for so long....if indeed they are adding their holdings, then this is a very good indicator that from inside they are seeing a turning point on this.

Once again, thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Storm_chasor: 24/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $210.5K 7.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1225137 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 156732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.