FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

What i see is a synergy, and with it an incentive for...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    What i see is a synergy, and with it an incentive for shareholders of wienerberger to further invest in a robotic construction future, the construction world is about to change and new building materials and solutions will be marketed, and with it huge profit to be made as old buildings will have to be demolished and new ones have to be build, the entire construction world has a bloom and demolish periods and they keep cycling.

Fbr and wienerberger are the ONLY logical match, one has robotic wisdom the other has construction wisdom, i expect that the board of wienerberger has no choice but to be first adaptor of robotic construction to gain more profits the coming decade and with that choice comes investing in fbr or joint venture, with a strong approval from wienerberger it would arouse the capital markets to invest in fbr as they would be presented with a profit calculation and growth prediction.

The coming century will be the century of robotic construction on a solar system wide scale, 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $157.4K 4.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1783228 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 24268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.