FBR 2.27% 4.3¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger update!, page-16

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Who cares what a thread is titled? HC should only be 1-3 % of the research you do on any stock, at best! After having done said research, you should only give HC a credibility score of 1-3%, So the overall impact of your discoveries on HC should be given 0.001% at best, that is, unless you use the information provided by HC to do your own investigations, but HC should never, and I mean never, be used as the basis of one’s opinion.

Perhaps you should DYOR, form your own opinions, and ask for a refund!

For those not on the down ramping campaign, HC can be a good source of information with regards to a stock like FBR, but you do need to verify your own assumptions after reading forums like this. Not everything you read is true, and that statement has never been more prominent than it is right now.

Life is not about money at all costs, but unfortunately this forum seems to be populated by unethical people who are more than happy to present false opinions to their own advantage. To those people I only have one suggestion. “Don’t be a c@unt all of your life, try to pass your knowledge on because it’s just the right thing to do!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.