FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Interview of Johann Marchner, managing director, Wienerberger Austria:

"How far is the brick robot?Marchner: Wienerberger took a stake in Fast Brick Robotics two years ago and the brick robot called Hadrian X built its first house in Australia a few weeks ago to great public interest. It only took him one day to do this and everything went well.When will Hadrian compete in Europe?Marchner: That has not yet been decided. But we're working hard on it."

https://solidbau.at/a/im-internationalen-vergleich-keine-sorgen?fbclid=IwAR0J3o5Cqw1SS0p0iTzdhBd7QP056prTUaDIQbljkz-ewTn4iqUxw5t6cp0

It was not without reason that Wienerberger has developed special clay blocks suitable for Hadrian X and then to send them to Australia (approx. 12,000 pieces). I assume that Wienerberger will enter the Australian market like in New Zealand with the company Stellaria ( https://www.stellaria.co.nz/tag/wienerberger-new-zealand/) after the successful construction of the pilot houses. These special clay blocks will then either be manufactured in the Indian production facility or possibly even in Australia. Wienerberger needs the Hadrian X, because the sales of prefabricated houses and construction costs in Europe continue to increase. Furthermore, I can imagine that Wienerberger is even very interested in investing more in FBR or even taking it over completely, since its largest European competitor, the Xella company, also works with FBR. Wienerberger needs a robot manufacturer for its future digital strategy and product portfolio. For FBR, Xella is a joker card to keep up the pressure on Wienerberger. That's damn good for us shareholders.

The day on which FBR uses the porotherm blocks in public comes. I am looking forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.