FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger, page-10

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    It only stands to reason WB and many other companies would love HX out working on as many projects as possible , increased turnover for all parties involved including builders its a win win for all . There is absolutely nothing out there that lays bricks or blocks the way HX does . The perfect partnership HX is the part that WB needs , just like your car needs it’s wheels , without it it’s going no where fast . Imo I think 3D printing has a long way to go have you see the time and manpower it needs just to set up , the perimeter is covered in plastic just in case it rains , but get a gust of wind what happens ? There is a lot that is not shown . HX drives to site sets up and works in heat , cold , rain , wind and hail ! Oh and most importantly has passed all Australian codes , Doesn’t get much better than this . My Gut feeling tells me WB have great plans for HX . DST is where it at the Pivac’s imo have started with the most hardest invention for the DST to be displayed and what a marvel of engineering if this is what they produced and becomes mainstream then everything is possible thereafter imo . I remember Mike once quoting with enough money we can also design a machine that’ll put on roofs and roof tiles , this was quoted to DR Hortons in America when the question was asked at the meeting . I’m wondering if those blocks delivered by WB are actually the larger blocks Mike mentioned in the last report that was going to increase build time by 50% ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.