FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

It only stands to reason WB and many other companies would love...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    It only stands to reason WB and many other companies would love HX out working on as many projects as possible , increased turnover for all parties involved including builders its a win win for all . There is absolutely nothing out there that lays bricks or blocks the way HX does . The perfect partnership HX is the part that WB needs , just like your car needs it’s wheels , without it it’s going no where fast . Imo I think 3D printing has a long way to go have you see the time and manpower it needs just to set up , the perimeter is covered in plastic just in case it rains , but get a gust of wind what happens ? There is a lot that is not shown . HX drives to site sets up and works in heat , cold , rain , wind and hail ! Oh and most importantly has passed all Australian codes , Doesn’t get much better than this . My Gut feeling tells me WB have great plans for HX . DST is where it at the Pivac’s imo have started with the most hardest invention for the DST to be displayed and what a marvel of engineering if this is what they produced and becomes mainstream then everything is possible thereafter imo . I remember Mike once quoting with enough money we can also design a machine that’ll put on roofs and roof tiles , this was quoted to DR Hortons in America when the question was asked at the meeting . I’m wondering if those blocks delivered by WB are actually the larger blocks Mike mentioned in the last report that was going to increase build time by 50% ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.