FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger's other robotic company

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    I just googled a bit on the austrian Wienerberger website and found this:
    A Poroton (belongs to Wienerberger) press release from March 2019, where they state, that automation and robotics are the future of building for Wienerberger. https://poroton.org/service/presse/PM--2019-03

They describe FBR and RedBloc. RedBloc is a fully customizable prefab wall system made of standard bricks. More on that later.

Concerning FBR, Poroton says they already showed RedBloc and FBR on an exhibition ( "BAU2019" biggest european construction fair in Munich in January 2019). I will have a look, if they really have been there
    They also state, that after finishing a pilot project with FBR, the goal is to bring the "newly developed robot" to the market, according to Jürgen Habenbacher, speaker of the Wienerberger board and head of the german Poroton board.

Coming to Redbloc:

They already have a factory in Bavaria producing prefab walls made of bricks and adhesive, fully automated.
    https://www.schlagmann.de/de/Produkte/REDBLOC/Ziegelfertigteile (I only found a german version)

From the Product description in german (translated by google):

" The unique Redbloc solutionRedbloc also invested in the vision of the fullAutomation. Redbloc developed a uniqueDry adhesive method for prefabricated brick walls. This enables individual brick tubes to be built within a very short timefully automated to produce - with the consistently highQuality of an industrial prefabrication.In 2014 the factory of Redbloc Elemente GmbH inPlattling, the Redbloc system walls are manufactured in a patented, Germany-wide unique process.
    Blanks of every imaginable shape are possible - that opens upUnimagined creative possibilities for living space.Sloping ceilings and outlets for windows and doorsalready part of the Redbloc system walls, oneelaborate further processing is eliminated. The Redbloc system walls do not need to dry out or be baked out,The quick and clean assembly makes it easier for your employees to work on the construction site. The dry oneProduction of the walls in the plant means for you high independence from the weather as well as reliability and punctualityfor your builders.
    "
    Here is the image video of RedBloc:

It states "one story per day!"

Here is a short video of th manufacturing process:

Interesting for Germany and Austria, maybe Czech republic, since the factory cannot be to far away from the construction site. But other factories might follow.

Definetly an interesting concept. I simply proofs that bricks are still the most desired resource for houses, wherever they are glued together (in the factory or on site).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.