FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger's other robotic company, page-105

1. 6,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    ha,ha!! You just read my mind Bocas boy, I was reminiscing about off my best mates living in London who picked up a steal when England housing prices dropped mid 2000 to late 2000’s.( I think) He loves it over there and lives in one off the biggest and best cities on the planet. But he has a good job and a family and lives comfortably. He said he never will return to Oz and mentions how ridiculously overpriced Oz is when he visits.

I posted back in November, when I went home to Melbourne and one off my best mate lives in Mordialloc ( about 40 mins south to Melb CBD) it’s a lovely place on Port Phillip bay. A house in his street sold for 1.2 million, he paid $500,000 years ago for his. I said you must be pumped he said “ not at all, how are my kids ever going to be able to afford a house, it ridiculous “ I said” it will all be brought back crashing down well before your kids are looking for a house “

Last week $1.60 in Perth for petrol? Seriously Australia? How can low income or unemployment families/people afford that? You pay expensive prices for fuel in Europe, but they also have amazing public transport , where a car is a luxury to own.
    Last edited by Bdawg39: 24/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.