FBR 1.89% 5.2¢ fbr ltd

Hey Bdawg,I agree. Based on my own experience with product...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hey Bdawg,

I agree. Based on my own experience with product adoption/utilization in Australia, we are incredibly passive in all markets utilizing new technologies and would prefer to let our market allies be the guinea pigs so that we don't look 'stupid'.

Once the HX is utilized by the US or Europe (more specifically Western European nations), Australian builders will welcome it with open arms.

By that time, building codes may have been amended to incorporate FBR's building style and foreign companies will be early movers in our market and the Australian-owned companies will struggle to compete for the market share they once possessed when they utilized manual labour. It's a vicious cycle and there will be no one to blame but themselves. I assume that you've already encountered it in the Mining sector with the autonomous trucks etc?

Regarding Woodmaster's article... There's countless reasons why an organization goes into administration. Given that we are in the technological revolution, the most obvious is that their competitors (BKW for instance) have adopted tech that makes their manufacturing processes more efficient and cheaper for the consumer while creating less waste.

I'm looking forward to purchasing a Hadrian X built home. Depending on where they decide to build the first wave, I'm hoping to acquire one and will try to get the Pivac's to engrave their names in one of the walls... In 10 years time, it'll be a collectors item

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $710.5K 13.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 347272 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 429448 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.