FBR 12.8% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Wienerberger's other robotic company, page-9

1. 5,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Thanks our Deutsche friend @Weitwinkel research. Very much appreciated. 2 things comes to my mind as I'm reading this thread.

1) The prefab process in assembling the "wall" in factory is not so different to how the HX is assembling it in "field". Both redblock and FBR could really learn and expand from each other. I'm not sure how much "cooperation" is allowed between the two. But obviously some sort of "synergy" could be found between them. Could it be possible that project#2 would be errecting redblocks walls on "cranes" ? Noticed that in the video the walls were ship on a truck and the wall are still done "manually". If DST is applied into redblock, you could build up say a 2-3 storey structure in maybe days.. and not months/years! Imagine how many instant homes you can make in an instant!

2) both redblock and fbr use case would be very market dependent as explained. Not sure in terms of wall errections which would be faster. redblock and fbr looks likes would be using weinerberger blocks. The difference is the "Resolution". HX lay it block by block on site, redblock prefab the blocks into walls and lays them on site. Either one, if sucessfull will make weinerberger a lot of MONEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.006(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $236.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $272.0K 5.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 297804 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 28811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.